- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a developer you have an interest in understanding the whole tech stack, you have good analytical capabilities, you write well-structured code and are comfortable working on complicated code-base. We work in an agile and iterative Scrum process with frequent releases to the live environment so you will see the impact of your work almost immediately. You are passionate about system development, new technologies, the internet and games in particular.
Your role within our great Kingdom
If you are an experienced java developer who likes to work in an environment where things move quickly and performance is of great importance, then King is the place for you!
We offer you the chance to work in an agile environment where frequent, fast-paced releases mean you'll see the impact of your work almost immediately. You will among other things:
- Design and implement server features required to support new game and platform functionality and releases.
- Secure the performance, reliability, scalability and security of a game.
- Deliver code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
Skills to create thrills
- 7 + years of professional software development experience, with a particular focus on core java
- Able to architect and design components, features and systems.
- Very experienced in Java, JSP, databases and web development in general.
- Exposure to TDD, UNIX environments
- No stranger to web protocols, application servers and web servers.
- A solid sense of quality and craftsmanship
- A great attitude towards knowledge sharing and you like to work within a team that discusses solutions and ideas
Tasty bonus skills
- A passion for games (played any of our games already)
- Experience from high scalability sites
We're knights of creativity!
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That's why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity!
Want to join our Kingdom?
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about us or the role you are more than welcome to contact Rebecca Riviere Henriques, Senior Recruiter, on + 46 723 961477.
Application must be in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That?s why we hire all sorts of talent.