- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Take the chance to develop world-class software for our MicroTorque screwdriver products that now are in a phase of rapid growth!
You will be an important part of our friendly and creative team of about 20 colleagues with expertise in various disciplines, working together in different projects and located in the same area. Your main task will be to program our embedded software systems by developing the existing products and the future product line. We are especially looking for a person that can partly work with developing simulation models of our system. You will work close to the end-products and will get quick feedback on the things you develop. Expect a varied job, with helpful colleagues where you will have the opportunity to influence our future solutions.
* Program our embedded software systems by developing the existing products and the future product line
* Partly work with developing simulation models of our system
* Work close to the end-products
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Several years of experience from embedded software development using C
* Experience from software development using C# or C++
* Knowledge of simulation techniques is an advantage.
* Additionally you have a strong understanding of hardware, system architecture and systems integration.
* Knowledge of control algorithms, assembler programming and motor control is qualifying.
As a foundation you have obtained an Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Technical Physics, Engineering or another relevant area
You are analytical, result-oriented and have a structured approach. You are committed to targets and goals and stand firm in the implementation. It is important to see and understand the entire picture and the long-term commitment and sustainability we have, both internally and externally. You are a team player and easy to interact with as well as you contribute to a good team spirit. Further, you handle situation and problems with innovation and creativity and produce new ideas, methods and solutions to achieve business objectives and have an overall ”can-do” attitude.
* START: As soon as possible
* WORK EXTENT: Office hours
* LOCATION: Nacka
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2016, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 101 (BEUR 11) and close to 45 000 employees in 90 countries.
Learn more http://www.atlascopco.com
Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan.