- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, cultures are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – both the geographical borders that complicate international communication and the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion internationals of the world. Starting, but not stopping, with communications and international calling to connect all migrants with their friends and family worldwide.
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 30 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes to join the world’s leading disruptor in international calling?
Rebtel is looking for a Senior iOS Developer
About Rebtel iOS
• The work is well structured without being stifling. We use a Kanban work flow to handle day to day tasks. We also practice code review as it's an excellent way to spread knowledge and to keep code quality high.
• You will find tasks that are demanding and tasks that will trigger your creativity.
• In an application as complex as Rebtel, refactoring is important to keep the code base clean. A healthy portion of time is dedicated to this.
• The code base was rewritten from scratch 1.5 years ago.
• We have started to integrate Swift into the code base of the main application and in the enterprise application that is used to increase sales.
• The development team is up to date with iOS development best practises and software patterns.
• We have quick communication channels between teams.
• We have regular hackathons.
About you and your responsibilities
• We’re looking for a developer who we can learn from and help us take our app to the next level.
• We love to share the knowledge we have and to learn new things from you.
• You have keen interest in architecture: how to build complex applications that are maintainable.
• As a senior developer your role will include having an overview of architectural decisions. You will discuss technical soloutions with the rest of the team and act as an inspiration to keep the code base clean.
• You are interested in problem solving and enjoy finding the simplest possible solution to complex problems.
• Expert in Objective-C and iOS app development
• Knowledgable about iOS, Apple, mobile, devices and related spheres of tech
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Swift skills
• Reactive programming
• Experience working with large teams on mature products with many users
• A degree in computer science or equivalent
• Experience of audio/video/telecommunications protocols
• Experience with payment platforms or FinTech
• 5+ years full-time professional experience (i.e. 10k+ hours)
• Committed to writing excellent code (and knows what excellent code is)
• Raise the level of everyone around you
• Happy hacking on new technology, loves R&D
• Always curious, always learning
• Vision for product development and for how a code base evolves
• A pleasure to work with
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.