- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- Develop Test Plans from Performance Requirements for a wide range of products from digital systems to Safety-Critical RF transmission units
- Specify, develop and commission key test equipment at Worldwide External and Internal Manufacturing sites.
- Support existing test applications used in production to minimize production downtime
- Provide Design for Test feedback during the product development phase.
- Develop supporting documentation, including Test Instructions and system Manuals.
- Evolve and improve Test Hardware Platforms, Software Frameworks and Development Processes
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
• B.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
• Very good working knowledge of C# .net & C++ languages.
• Very good working knowledge of Visual Studio
• Ability to develop requirements specifications for and fault find electrical and electronic hardware
• Ability to travel to European and worldwide destinations 5-10 times per year.
• Computer skills required: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio
• Experience in Production Test Equipment
Work language: English
- RF test, LabWindows/CVI, mech design
• Being ISTQB certified is a merit.
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.