- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Want to work with React-Redux in a high paced environment with a clear goal?
Our backend is a REST API built on Java 8 that also exposes some of the legacy API’s that have yet to be converted.
Your role at Quinyx:
In the role of a Frontend Web Developer you will be working in an agile distributed team with highly versatile and diverse colleagues; building our new web-based frontend platform. The team enjoys an autonomous way of working and continuously strives to improve its own processes, tooling options and skills.
The platform, built on the latest technologies is expected to be fast, modularized and backed with a high degree of test-coverage and automation. Enabling effortless development and - both technical as well as product - adaptability.
What you will do:
- Implement the next generation of Quinyx’s platform and applications
- Work efficiently across different teams in order to create an excellent product experience
- Participate in design, architecture and code reviews
- Take full ownership of your own and your team deliveries - from design, implementation to deployment
- Identify, discuss and communicate best practices for frontend engineering
- Expert knowledge, interest and deep understanding of web technologies and their respective standards (HTML5, CSS3, ES2015 and beyond)
- Relevant experience of working with a version control system like Git or Mercurial
- Explorative, innovative, taking initiative and passionate about people and technology
- Experience of using build tools, automation, testing frameworks, methodologies, debugging and benchmarking on a daily basis
- Minimum 2 years working experience with a couple of work samples to demonstrate your skills
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
You like to work in a highly independent cross functional team with a never ending drive to deliver great software with special focus on performance, maintainability and usability. You do this by understanding our users needs, use a test driven approach and share knowledge with your team members.
Quinyx develops the innovative web-based Workforce Management application Quinyx WFM. The system combines powerful planning and forecasting features with communication and interaction for both employees and employers. Quinyx WFM is especially designed for labor-intensive organizations that require rapid changes in the scheduling process.