- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer is developing an Enterprise Asset Management system that is used by many well-renowned international companies such as Cisco, DELL, Disney, Linkedin, Siemens, SONY and Spotify. They are now looking for driven Java developers to join their R&D team in Stockholm. You have in-depth knowledge in building robust enterprise solutions in Java paired with experience in front-end web technologies.
In this role, you are expected to be able to understand and relate to the business logic of the system and to take part in discussions about future development and enhancements. You will be part of a highly-skilled team and be in a great position to develop yourself further. Your working place would be a top-modern office in the very center of Stockholm.
- 3+ years relevant working experience
- Solid experience in building enterprise applications in Java
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. Our customers include Footway, Bahnhof, Knightec, Sigma Technology, Cygni, Barium, bygghemma.se, Filimundus, TrueSec, Antura, Outnorth, Greatdays, Saldab, Challengermode, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, System Verification, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly, Softronic and ESRI. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.