- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer is developing an Enterprise Asset Management system that is used by many well-renowned international companies such as Cisco, DELL, Disney, Linkedin, Siemens, SONY and Spotify. They are now looking for Technical Support Engineers to join their team of product specialists in Stockholm.
In this role, you are handling advanced support cases and providing product expertise related to the software. In your daily job, you are helping large organizations to solve intricate problems and to get the full vale out of the software. We believe that you have a background from support of advanced software solutions or network related products. Your passion is to solve technical problems and to help other persons. You will be part of a highly-skilled team and be in a great position to develop yourself further and to get other responsibilities.
- 3+ years relevant working experience
- Solid experience in technical software and/or network-oriented support
- Good understanding of network technologies
- Knowledge in SQL and/or Java is an advantage
- Previous experience in system administration is an advantage
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. Our customers include Footway, Bahnhof, Knightec, Sigma Technology, Cygni, Barium, bygghemma.se, Filimundus, TrueSec, Antura, Outnorth, Greatdays, Saldab, Challengermode, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, System Verification, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly, Softronic and ESRI. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.