- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer is developing an Enterprise Asset Management system that is used by many well-renowned international companies such as Cisco, DELL, Disney, Linkedin, Siemens, SONY and Spotify. They are now looking for a Technical Support Manager to lead the technical support team and to take responsibility for the customer support function.
You and your team are handling advanced support cases and providing product expertise related to the software. In your daily job, you are helping large organizations to solve intricate problems and to get the full vale out of the software. You will be responsible for developing ways-of-working and to implement new support services. We believe that you have a background from support of advanced software solutions or network related products and it’s an advantage if you have previous experience as a manager.
- 5+ years relevant working experience
- Solid experience in technical software and/or network-oriented support
- Good understanding of network technologies
- Previous leadership experience is an advantage
- Knowledge in SQL and/or Java is an advantage
- Previous experience in system administration is an advantage
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good Swedish and English skills verbally and in writing
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. Our customers include Footway, Bahnhof, Knightec, Sigma Technology, Cygni, Barium, bygghemma.se, Filimundus, TrueSec, Antura, Outnorth, Greatdays, Saldab, Challengermode, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, System Verification, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly, Softronic and ESRI. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.