- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Starbreeze is seeking a Developer Operations Engineer to support continuous development, integration, testing, and deployment of AAA game titles, including downloadable content.
You’ll work closely with the Game Lead Dev and DevOps engineers to create reliable services that streamline every part of the game development pipeline.
The Key Areas of responsibility are:
- Develops software automation solutions to enable productivity and agility within the company
- Set up, maintain, and stress-test servers
- Write scripts that process code, build and tests games
- Provide effective and clear building reports
- Weigh in on decisions regarding build development approach
- Communicate between games development and DevOps teams, particularly in regards to continuous integration and deployment goals
- Write project and system documentation
- 2+ years in a DevOps, build or release engineer role
- 1+ years experience with Jenkins continuous integration system in agile project environment
- Proficiency in version control systems using Git, SVN, Perforce and remote repositories
- Previous experience in gaming industry with involvement in Unreal engine system is a plus
- Proficiency writing scripts using Python, Bash, Powershell, Ruby, Python, Node.js
- Experience with SSO, SAML, or OAUTH is preferable
- Experience with global IT operations and services including AWS, Jira
- Experience with infrastructure management and automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with Windows, Linux,
- Knowledge in programming in C/C++
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be a team player dedicated to operational excellence
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership of challenging projects from beginning to end
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on needs, including on-call rotation
As a person, you are someone who without hesitation takes on new challenges. You have a strong drive and work with high integrity, which is important since Starbreeze is a public company.
Send your application with a resumé and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.