- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Linux/DevOps Engineer that will strengthen our current Planning & design team within the Cloud Solutions group.
We need passionate and talented new colleagues to execute exiting IT project and to deliver on our automation and cloudification goals.
Besides that your activities will focus on building and expanding (new) platforms (e.g. the company’s private Openstack Cloud, Docker, etc.) and the use of (public) Clouds.
• In-depth knowledge op Linux (Debian, Red Hat and/or derivatives) is important;
• Good knowledge of shell scripting (Bash, Perl, Php);
• Hands-on experience with Puppet and Git for config management;
• General but good understanding of networking (Firewalls, Load balancers, routing);
• Affinity with and/or knowledge of one or more of the following technologies/concepts:
• continuous integration & delivery
• automated deployment & testing – Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CFEngine
• versiebeheer – Git, Gitlab, BitBucket, Stash
• caching, queueing – Memcached, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ
• monitoring – Kibana, Logstash, Nagios, OP5, Inciga
• databases – SQL, NoSQL, MySQ, MariaDB, Percona, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
• packaging – DEB, RPM
• middleware – Apache, ngnix, Tomcat
• Containers (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
• Azure, Amazon AWS, OpenStack, etc
• Bonus: hands-on experience OpenStack Deployments would be great!
What we expect from you:
• You are able to work in an autonomous and structured way;
• You take initiative and collaborate well within team and with other colleagues (teamplayer);
• Your communication and coordination skills are developed well;
• You are enthusiastic, energetic and take ownership;
• Action and results oriented;
• You are creative and investigative;
• You love to challenge people in a positive way;
• Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant hands-on experience as a Linus Engineer
• Experience in Telecoms is an advantage
Cubane Solutions AB is a young and dynamic IT Consulting Company that provides English speaking niche expertise to clients with requirement in Information Technology in Swedish market. We attract, recruit, and retain the most knowledgeable and passionate professionals, and we provide a collaborative culture that enables them to thrive professionally and personally. We are passionate about helping you to get connected with the best companies in the marketplace and find an opportunity that is a great match for your individual needs.