- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an experienced embedded Linux engineer to strengthen our NFV unit to evolve and optimize our platform and surrounding software and services. As a member of this section, you will work with Enea’s offering around NFV solutions, KVM, other virtualization solutions and Cloud technologies with focus on providing an optimized uCPE solution for the high performance communication industry. This is an area that is evolving quickly and you should be able to handle changing and evolving requirements.
This position is located in Stockholm/Kista.
You will be part of a team that participates in all parts of the development cycle from initial analysis to implementation, testing, documentation, training and support. In the team, we expect you to care extra for issues related to the overall architecture and design.
Required key skills
• Knowledge about embedded/network systems development and/or modern HW architectures (System-On-Chip architectures), Intel/ARM/PowerPC.
• Good understanding of hypervisors technologies used in Linux (KVM, Linux Containers, Docker).
• Familiarity with open-source software and tools used for building a Linux distribution.
• Experience and skills in C/C++ and scripting (bash/python).
• Passion about software development, good problem solving skills and strong computer science fundamentals.
• Excellent proficiency in written and oral English.
• Experience from software development in relevant technical areas such as, NFV, DPDK, Open vSwitch, Linux IP/networking technologies, IP fast path technologies, Cloud Computing, NETCONF/Yang.
• Experience working within open source projects such as Yocto, FD.IO, OpenStack.
• Experience in Linux kernel optimization, e.g. real-time and virtualization.
Why should you join Enea?
Enea can offer you interesting tasks in an international environment. We offer you great colleagues and a close cooperation within the whole organization. We are sitting in the heart of Kista (Of course, you will have a garage if you need that). For Enea development is important and with us, you can create a path for your future. Enea is a flexible employer that see work-life balance as very important. In Kista you will join a multi-site team with members in Bucharest working closely together with other teams on both sites as well as teams in the US, U.K. and France. Do you want to join us?