- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Tre we believe that life will be more fun if you experience it with others. Therefore, we work every day to make it easier for our 2 million customers to share their experiences, opinions and feelings with others. We are convinced that it is the culture of Tre that is the main ingredient of our success. Due to this we have been appointed one of Sweden's best workplaces. In 2018, we will move our business to a completely new house next to Globen in the south of Stockholm, where all of us at Tre will be given better opportunities to meet and interact. Welcome to Tre.
3 operates a 3G/4G network in Sweden and Denmark and we offer our customers a wide range of services that in many cases are unique.
We are about to make big changes in our Front-ends and how we build supporting back-end logic and API:s. We are now looking for a Front-end architect who is passionate about making a best in class experience for our customers and who likes to take a big part in the transition. We embrace agile development and continuously strive to improve ourselves.
About the role
You will work in our Architecture team to build our commerce and service platforms with the best possible architecture to ensure an excellent online experience for our customers and internal users.
In this role, you will get to collaborate with many different teams across the company, both in Sweden and Denmark. You will work in close collaboration with our Online and Customer Experience teams in the business as well as our development teams who delivers our Back-Ends-for-Frontends, but also with our web agencies and internal developers who develop our front-ends.
Your role will involve:
• Establish our new front-end architecture with thin front-ends
• Evaluate different frameworks and tools
• Create road maps to transform legacy front-end applications
• Be responsible for setting the development strategy, principles, ways of working, and code guidelines
• Work closely with front-end developers as well as back-end developers to ensure we build according to our principles and guidelines
• Drive collaboration between front-end developers and UI/UX teams
• Understanding the objectives and requirements of the Online business
• When needed get your hands dirty to keep up the development skills and push the boundaries of what we can deliver
We are looking for you who have a passion for front-end development and architecture with an academic degree and at least eight years of relevant experience. You have a solid web developer background with strong knowledge of surrounding technologies. It is important for us that you are open minded, dedicated and flexible. You are a fast learner who enjoys working in a rapidly changing environment. Furthermore, you are an innovative person who find great value in team work and always keep the customer in mind.
You are familiar with the following technologies and concepts, or are eager to learn:
• Domain Driven Design (DDD)
• Responsive web design, mobile first design
• Design systems
• Progressive enhancement
• Accessibility standards
• Building performance focused e-commerce applications
• Conversion rate optimization
• Refactoring Thick clients
• CSS libraries such as Bootstrap or Foundation
• Mobile app development with React Native or similar
• MVC pattern
• Working with REST API:s
• Integration with Content management systems such as Episerver, Umbraco or other applicable
The position requires that you are fluent in both spoken and written English. Knowledge of Swedish is an advantage but not critical for this role. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Stockholm.
What We Offer
Working as a Front-end Architect at 3 will give you great possibilities to influence 3´s Online experience and to work with modern technologies.
At 3 we have an informal but professional environment in which we live out our company values, creating an environment we enjoy working in. We are convinced that it is the culture at 3 that is the main ingredient to our success. Thanks to this we have been ranked as one of Sweden´s top ten employers five years in a row. We value our employees and many of our employees therefore choose to stay with us for a long time and grow their careers in different roles or parts of the company.
Lindhagensgatan 98, Stockholm. In September, we will be moving to our awesome brand-new office near Globen.
Application review and selection will be done continuously throughout the process. If you have any questions about the position or process please contact Johan Hjort, [email protected], Domain Manager Architecture and Roadmaps.
We look forward to receiving your application!