- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Software Developer at urb-it, you will be joining an impressive, awe-inspiring and high performing team where you will get the opportunity to build a world class platform and contribute to development from the ground up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop new features and extending existing features of urb-it’s Market Place.
· Analyze business requirements and create solutions
· Solve complex problems during the product development process, weighing multiple business and technology factors.
·Provide solutions to technical problems (integration design, data flow, etc)
· Build on components such as payment processing, content management systems, product and inventory management systems, mobile app integration, application and administration portals.
· Troubleshoot problems and provide timely resolutions
· Perform Code Reviews
· Write thorough technical specs
· Be part of a fast-paced agile team
· 4+ years of professional experience as a software developer
· A professional full stack developer with solid knowledge of modern PHP & Lumen/Laravel
· Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle and system integration
· Full knowledge of Version Control, Ability to write unit tests, refactor existing code and work with existing codebases
· Proficient in schema design and SQL
· Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, performance tuning and best development practices
· Thorough understanding of object-oriented design patterns and best practices
· Experience working with agile team methods
· Knowledge of Test Driven Development and CI/CD
· Knowledge of accepted software engineering practices for the full software development life-cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Strong analytical and coding skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Above all, you must be positive, have a team mentality, and fully open to taking direction from tech leads.
Urb-it & Associates (urb-it) is working with Cmind AB in this recruitment.
urb-it is a fast-growing start-up which is creating a whole new way of shopping. With urb-it you can shop online and have your item personally handed over straight away – or when it suits you best. Whether you’re at the office, the café, the gym or in the comfort of your own home, you can have your order personally handed over to your exact location. In a sustainable, service-orientated and radically convenient way.
When shopping with urb-it you can stay in contact with your urber and you can follow the product's path to you via your mobile. urb-it is all about offering excellent service and boundless innovation in terms of consumer experience.