- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
To provide onsite support services and incident prevention services to Microsoft Premier customers. Build very successful relationships with your customer through the delivery of a high-quality technical engagement in a specific technology area. Delivery of an excellent service is essential to promoting the onsite services as the most customer focused offering available. The engagements may be short-term demand-led or longer term engagements with a dedicated customer.
Team/ Department Mission As part of the Customer Service and Support (CSS) the Premier Filed Engineering Services organization delivers Rapid Onsite Support Services and Incident Prevention Services to MS Enterprise customers. The PFE engineers help Premier customers during the "operate" and "improve" phase of the MS product usage. The Support Service can be proactive for workshop and SKU service delivery and reactive as well as response on critical situations. Increase service availability for Microsoft´s Enterprise Customers by providing proactive support consulting in a specific product or Technology area.
• Deliver proactive onsite support and knowledge transfer to the customer
• Drive on preventing incidents during your customer visits
• Deliver packaged services and customized workshops.
• Drive and achieve high customer satisfaction.
• Deliver technical workshops, presentations and documents.
• Work together with Microsoft support engineers using knowledge of your customer´s environment to accelerate problem resolution.
• Work within Microsoft account teams on strategic customer deployments.
Key Success Criteria
• Ongoing feedback through appraisals - Regular 1:1s with team manager - Yearly formal review - Alignment with Microsoft values.
• Deep troubleshooting techniques
• Good level of knowledge about how to operate and manage SQL Server in an enterprise environment
• 5+ years´ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Good knowledge on Windows and Clustering Services.
• Face-to-face customer engagement skills.
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements
• Demonstrated aptitude for providing exceptional customer service
• Strong team participant and involvement in team workload and activities.
• Willing to take on big challenges
• Passion for customers, partners and technology
• Accountable for commitments, results and quality
• MCSE / MCDBA certification or job experience.
• Degree qualification or equivalent experience.
• ITIL/Service Management experience or 3rd level support experience.
Special Requirements/Additional Information
• The majority of time will be spent on customer sites mainly in Sweden.
• Therefore the following requirements are essential
• Full driving license o Ability to travel in the EMEA regions
• Ability to spend at least 3-4 days per week at customer site.
• Availability to work outside of business hours when required and agreed upon on beforehand
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company