- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Vizrt creates leading-edge content production tools for the digital media industry - from awardwinning 3D graphics & maps through integrated video workflow solutions and online publishing tools. As a fully-fledged digital media systems provider we are ready to continue enriching and simplifying the way our customers tell their stories for every platform on which they want to tell them. And we will be helping them to do that for a long time to come.
We want to strengthen our team in Kista, Stockholm - that develops our media asset management product, Viz One - and are looking for a person with a passion for developing and delivering great features.
You will be working with a world-class team of engineers, designers and product managers to create the best media asset management system in the world. Your role would be to develop the backend parts of Viz One, with the possibility of being Scrum Master for a development team in the future.
For further information about the product go to: http://www.vizrt.com/products/viz_one/
Required Job Qualifications
- Experience in developing software for large scale distributed systems.
- Scripting language experience (Perl preferred, Python is ok).
- Strong development skills in object-oriented programming languages.
- Linux systems knowledge (Red Hat and SUSE based distributions preferred).
- Experience of working in an agile environment and agile development methods.
We offer you an international and dynamic working place, highly skilled colleagues, and a fun and innovative environment. We create software and services that push technical and creative
boundaries. We pride ourselves on having a diverse work environment with coworkers from all over the world. It's fitting, since our customers are also all over the world.