- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Pinetree is Sweden's new challenger in talent search and matching. We are the agency that manages and places the candidate in focus to help system developers find the right employer.
This recruitment is a direct employment with one of our selected customers.
Our clientis one of Europe's leading feedback management agencies. Through their cloud-based survey platform, more than 3,000 customers in over 40 countries and in all industries have gained valuable insights and received the basis for making better business decisions. They are in the middle of the city and have a lot of social activities together.
The work environment is friendly, full of passion and ambition.
As a hosting manager, you will fully own your own role and be responsible for the operation of all our systems. You will take care of set up of servers, domain management and certificate, and be strongly involved in our work on ISO certification.
Your work will involve taking care of planning and projecting your area of responsibility independently. As we are a company in strong growth, we see you as a key person in the proactive responsibility for the technology to grow with the company!
Our client is looking for someone who has experience as Systems Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Sysadmin or similar role. You are passionate about developing amazing infrastructure solutions.
You have a good understanding of migration withMicrosoft Azure, AWS, or GCP and how we build, distribute and integrate applications
Experience and knowledge:
- Experience in installing and maintaining AD, HA environments, DNS, Domains
- Experience of firewall work, virtualization, networking, VPN, backup solutions
- Create and maintain documentation regarding configuration and processes
- Experience in scripting and management of software.
- Background in Windows and Linux administration
- Teamcity/octopus knowledge
- Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Experience working with server virtualization (VMware), IaaS and PaaS Cloud (AWS, Azure) and hybrid environments
- Experience with C#/.Net is a big plus