Are you a cloud developer that wants to work with the big west coast USA companies, on a cloud platform with 25 billion transactions each year?
We have started the development on our next generation core platform and are looking for talented engineers. Are you one of those?
CLX Communications is the world’s largest mobile transaction network. Our mission is to simplify global cloud communications from our unique position serving both the enterprise and mobile operator sides of the value chain. They recently won “Company of the year” at the Swedish Mobile Awards 2017. We are a profitable international company with 400 employees and a global engineering team.
CLX is now looking for Software Engineers to join our development site in Lund. The core part of our platform is developed in Lund by multiple teams.
You will be responsible for independently taking requirements in the form of user stories and writing well documented, tested, robust, stable and scalable software. We work in a agile Kanban setup with a focus on the teams.
- You are a skilled individual with a high ambition level learning and making a difference.
- You have a passion for software development and innovation.
- You have worked with the latest technology stacks such as React and Java.
- You have experience working in an international environment, with USA west cost companies as a plus.
- Experience with messaging is an advantage.