We are growing and looking for our next Web developer that wants to be a part of democratising the esports industry!
What you'll do
As a Web developer at G-Loot you will have a great impact in shaping the esports industry. You will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility to create and shape our product.
You will grow our platforms on PC and mobile by developing new, scalable features. This means being a part of the whole development process, working tight in a cross functional team with developers, product owners and designers.
Where you will be? In our awesome studio in the center of Stockholm of course!
Who we think you are
First of all, you love esports, the gaming scene or just want to learn more!
A fast-paced startup environment like ours is what triggers you.
- You are used to working with scm-systems. We use Git.
Big plus if you:
- Worked with Google App Engine projects before.
- Have any previous esports experience.
- Previous work experience with companies or services: tournament platforms
- Engineering Degree or equivalent.
At G-Loot we believe it’s a team effort to build really great esports products. We’re a tight team that loves to challenge each other, and share a vision on making esports available for everyone.
- Work in a startup culture that live and breathe esports, where you will be growing our platform for the latest games in industry.
- Enjoy being a part of a fast-paced and creative environment where esports tournaments are a part of our everyday life.
- We constantly challenge each other at work, both in the office and online by gaming.
- We love hanging out during our AW's - whether that means grabbing a beer in the park, or chilling in our gaming room!
- Great potential for personal growth.
- Hack Days - we want to learn from each other, and value a knowledge-sharing culture.
and let's not forget, our office dog Wilda makes sure to give everyone a fluffy welcoming each morning!
We look forward to get to know you!
G-Loot, with our brand GLL, enables gamers across the world to compete in skill-based games they already love and play. Through our unique online platform we host fun and exciting esports tournaments in some of the worlds biggest game titles on both PC and Mobile. In 2017 we launched GLL, Global Loot League, which is a broadcasted global esports league for PUBG.
Today we are the world’s first cross-platform company in esports. Our mission is to make esports and competing for real money automated, secure and most importantly - available for all.