- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As an Embedded Linux developer you will make us better and strengthen us in our journey. The role covers all characteristics of embedded Linux development, short range radio modules (mainly Bluetooth and Wi-Fi), protocols and device drivers for our satellites, routers and our wearables. The work is performed closely with other teams – such as AI/ML, product, mechanic developers, industry design, test and back end – which leads to a good understanding and overview of the complete projects and products.
- Comfortable developing software for embedded systems.
- At least 6 years’ experience in C/C++ programming, preferable on embedded systems.
- Wireless knowledge in general and preferably Bluetooth and/or WiFi knowledge in particular is an advantage.
- An interest in hardware design is an additional bonus.
- Flexibility to work on different areas/tasks
- Curious mind and a passion to learn new things
Aifloo is now Noomi!
New look. New name. New era.
We are passionate about developing world class elderly care technology. To best express our mission, we have decided to update our identity; welcome to Noomi. We are collaborating with the amazing teams within the care community to help develop products which will allow caregivers to increase the quality and efficiency of the care they provide.
We’ll be sending you exciting updates later this year. Stay tuned and head to our new website for more details: http://www.noomi.com/