- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Software Engineer, you would be working in the Wayside tools team with development of our proprietary EBITool product. The EBITool team delivers high-quality features to reduce the time to market for many of RCS’ supported products. We develop a modern and user-friendly desktop and server tool called EBITool.
You will be working with analysis of requirements, design of the architecture and implementation for unique features in the EBITool tool suite. We value openness, transparency and high-quality software development.
We are looking for a developer with the right attitude and who has a genuine interest in being at the forefront of technology. We can offer her/him a flexible workplace, the chance to learn about the rail industry and how a train works, and the possibility to follow a technical career path. You will also have the chance to work internationally, in one of our sites in Bangkok (TH), or Pittsburgh (USA).
As an EBITool Software Engineer, s(he) will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle:
- Analysis. Discussing features with internal customers around the world. Providing estimates to product management
- Design. Make sure the design is testable, scalable and future proof. Document the design and discuss it with colleagues
- Implementation. Programming in the Java language. Implementing simple and effective user interfaces
- Functional testing. Support in testing the features the colleagues have implemented
- Support and maintenance. NCR analysis and correction. Describe features to the customer.
Key Responsibilities and Challenges
- Software development, design and programming
- Analysis and estimates of new features
- Support and maintenance of existing features
- Technical meetings and technical documentation
- Relevant engineering degree (Computer Science or similar); Master’s degree is preferred
- Experience with Java programming is required. Experience with any other programming language is a strong asset
- Experience of Git, Gerrit, Jenkins version control software is highly valued
- Experience with server programming and web development is a big advantage
- English and Swedish fluency is required
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at http://www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Since 1915, our expertise in developing, engineering and installing advanced rail control and signaling systems has helped us gain recognition as a world leader in this field. If you are an international profile and you have a good idea that might shape how people move around the world, Bombardier Transportation is the place for you!
Furthermore, railway products have a life expectancy of at least 20 years, which means you get to work with both traditional and new, state-of-the-art technologies.
For our RCS Division in Stockholm, we are currently looking to recruit two EBITool Software Engineers