- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
HCL is the world's largest entrepreneurship and Infrastructure Services division at HCL has managed IT infrastructure operations for more than 250 customers over the past two decades. HCL is driving value to businesses in Sweden's highly competitive economy by delivering information and communications technologies that are helping them build efficiencies, reach newer markets, and gain a competitive edge. HCL has established offices in the cities of Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Helsingborg to cater to its Swedish customers' business needs. As part of HCL's commitment to the Nordic region, the company has had a legal entity and a collective labor agreement in Sweden since 2012.
HCL's Nordic journey began in 1999 with a regional headquarters in Stockholm. Today we have 6 local offices and 3 Delivery Centers with over 2500 consultants doing transformational work for over 30 Nordic customers.
We have a role for a Mainframe Infrastructure Operation in Gothenburg Sweden, please find below the details:
Work Location - Goteborg, Sweden
Start Date - Immediate
Job Type - Permanent
Job Title - IMS and z/OS Technician
Language Dependency - Swedish, English
The area to support is IMS & IMS DB
- Troubleshooting and Support
- Planning and implementation of software and management of existing
- Lifecycle management and further development within the IMS area
- Provide technical consultation to other areas of the company
- The job includes on-call duty, approx. every 6th week.
- IMS & IMS DB
- z/OS skills, JCL.
- DBA Tools: BMC (MAXM + MV)
- Automation: Netview
- Programming: JCL, Rexx, DL/1.
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both orally and in writing
- Web Connectivity
- Programming: Cobol, Assembler.
- MQ, DB2, TWS
As a person, you are structured and organized, communicative and you are a team player. You have a positive attitude and high working moral.
For any information regarding the role please reach out to [email protected]
Union representatives for Gothenburg:
Emil Bergvall - [email protected]