- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The work contains of software development in an Agile environment based on Qt and Visual Studio. The organization is small, but the customers are big, so a big portion of personal flexibility is very important.
You will be responsible for the development, test and documentation of new features in our product portfolio named ViCANdo. We expect you be experienced and able to drive your own part projects without any supervision.
You will work with the following tasks:
- Participate in planning meetings
- Develop functions and code in Qt and Visual Studio
- Develop functions and algortihms in OpenCV
- Organize and prepare functional tests
- Investigate demands and communicate with customers
- Experience with development projects, processes and testing
- Ability to work independently
- Experience from computer vision development. Great if you worked with OpenCV before
- Experienced in tool development
- Fluent in English.
- You know that you are better than most in software design and development.
- You have a solid interest in new technologies.
- Technology is not just a job for you. It is your life.
• Worked at least 5 years as a software developer with documented experience of released applications or open source projects
• Experience in writing testable and maintainable code.
• Fluent in Qt/QML and a good understanding of the Windows, Android, Linux (Ubuntu), IoS platforms and frameworks. Good if you have worked with other embedded OS-s like QNX, Greenhills or similar.
• Deep knowledge in C++ cross platform development
• Experience in agile tools such as Jira, Git and Jenkins
• Experience in software development automation
• Conversational Swedish skills
• Driver’s license B
• Passion for new technologies, software development and creating great user experiences
• Willing to take up the task that is most important for the team to progress with a pragmatic approach.
• A positive and easy-going mindset
Zuragon was founded by a team comitted to a disruptive change of the way the industry worked with development and test systems for AD/ADAS. By introducing step by a step a consistent family of products reutilizing the power of multi-OS design, ADAS knowledge and open source computer vision technology hand in hand with established standard technologies, Zuragon can today offer a suite of products that assists in ADAS development from concept to code on the road.
Engineering excellence is our motto.