- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
IT Infrastructure belongs, together with IT Support, Business systems and Customer systems to IT Operations. Together we manage all of Nordnet's IT systems from client desktops to our most critical trading servers. We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will work together with our development teams which are independent, product oriented, agile, full stack teams including product owners, developers, QA and system engineers.
This is part of the role
In your role as a network engineer in the IT infrastructure team you will be responsible for continuously improving and maintaining our network infrastructure. Together with a team of experts you will focus on automation, stability and security to be able to handle tomorrow's workloads. As a team we are easy going, forward leaning and always looking at new technologies to help us improve. Our sysadmins will be your best friends and together you will ensure that our network and systems are always up and running and that our development teams can work at full speed.
This is you
As a network engineer you:
• are organized, careful and methodical in a way that benefits the team's working climate and ability to deliver high quality solutions
• are highly communicative, transparent and a good listener
• are used to work in high performing business critical systems
• keep track of the new trends in your area of expertise
• love new technology and see problems as an oppurtunity to improve
• are passionate about modern proactive operational work
You are well founded in the following:
• Datacenter networking (routing, switching, vxlan)
• Wireless networking
• Load balancing
• Network security
• Network automation
Good to have
• Linux experience
• Arista experience
• Python experience
• Experience from banking and finance
Fluent in English and Swedish is mandatory.
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings.
You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision to become the number 1 choice for savings and investments in the Nordic countries and a true digital bank! To be leading in IT is vital for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter Specialist Lisa Calá, [email protected]
073-342 88 78.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!