- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The employee will develop and improve existing interactive data visualisations in Gapminder’s Vizabi framework as decided in collaboration with the product management team. The work consists primarily of the following type of duties:
- Write stable and maintainable code following the Vizabi-team’s coding standard, which may change over time;
- establish these standards where missing;
- Follow the production pipeline for iterative deployment of updates;
- Fix bugs and troubleshoot problems in collaboration with Quality Assurance team;
- Quickly experiment with visualization features as requested by the Product Manager;
- Adopt and help to improve the team’s coding guidelines;
- Write documentation that allows external developers to understand and contribute to the Vizabi code-base independently;
- Help keep time-estimates realistic to ensure products with high quality, that meet planned deadlines;
- Take part in code reviews of own work, and the work of others.
We pay less attention to your academic scores and more attention to url's to websites that show your skills. In case you are missing some qualification, please be honest about it. You may still be able to convince us that you're the right person for the job. Swedish language skills are not required, but it's OK; Om du helst pratar svenska så går det också bra.
Gapminder develops new open source data visualizations to be distributed in free teaching material, translated into all major languages and used by millions of people across the world. Massive amounts of statistics are visualized on all kinds of devices. Now we need you!