- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The business area Industrial Technique develops industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service.
We believe that you are a person that likes to keep up with the latest software technology and methods and wants to contribute to a long-lived software. Overall, the R&D department consists of 300 people, why there are great possibilities to grow in different directions within the business area.
As our software developer you will develop a web based user interface in an embedded system. You will be a part of a team of 11 of which 5 are specialized in Graphical User Interface (GUI) working with both the graphical development together with the UX team as well as with communication with all other parts of the embedded system. You will work both in cross functional teams through agile development as well as with long term research and exploring new technologies.
The main tasks to carry out will be;
* Development of the user interface in an embedded system
* Propose improvements in the architecture around the application
* Run smaller research projects within the user interface team for performance improvements and to prototype future features and architectural modifications
* Maintain and develop the communication with the different APIs for receiving and sending data to the underlying applications
* Develop and maintain the web server and QT application
* Discover the latest technologies and the possibilities to apply them in our platform
The user interface platform which you will be working on is a dynamic environment with great potential for integrating with new R&D products and to run in new innovative ways. The role will encourage you to play around with new ideas and use cases from our big customers.
In this role you have the opportunity to work in the most prioritized projects we have with both the latest products as well as developing the future ones.
You will have the opportunity to do research assignments looking at integration with what is new on the market such as smart watches, smart glasses and other wearables.
This position have the potential of being a role model in the team supporting with architectural knowledge and guidance.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Excellent development experience in Java
* Good experience in web development; Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Java Script, HTML, JSON
* Experience in C++, Linux system, Git, RCF, Selenium testing
* You hold a Bachelor or Master within relevant area
* You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of product development and solid experience with software development
* You are fluent in English or Swedish
You instill trust in others and thrive when collaborating with your colleagues. You secure a great team spirit, strive towards creating a good environment and contribute to a good communication. Further, you focus on the future and believe that everything is possible. To be successful in this role you look into problems to identify root causes by applying facts, numbers and sound logic; you come up with multiple solutions, determine the optimal one after considering pros and cons and make timely decisions even in face of risk. You continuously explore new areas and use learning from experience to self-career development.
* START: As soon as possible
* WORK EXTENT: Office hours
* LOCATION: Nacka
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. Learn more at http://www.atlascopco.com.
Andra webbjobb i Nacka
- Senior Full Stack .Net C# Developer - Camanio AB
- Data Scientist - Data Driven Services
- Fullstack-utvecklare till konsultbolag- Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
- Vi på Chas söker UX-Designer med öga för detaljer och CSR!
- Chas söker nya mobilutvecklare