- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The business area Industrial Technique develops industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service.
We believe that you are a person that likes to keep up with the latest software technology and methods and wants to contribute to a long-lived software. Overall, the R&D department consists of 300 people, why there are great possibilities to grow in different directions within the business area.
If you want to work close to the products and see your actual implementation in action, this could be the right job for you! In various projects and teams, you will be part of and work agile with all development steps from analyzing customer’s needs, creating the design and do the implementation, to perform unit testing and maintain the specifications.
As our software developer you will work with the core software of our new generation of assembly stations as well as ensuring we have an adaptable system that easily can be modified to customer demands. The team consisting of 11 team members are responsible for both contributing to the core application, working with customer adaptations as well as we have 5 developers specializing in our user interfaces. In this role you will have the opportunity to get in contact to many parts of the organization as we work close to our customer and application centers and their developers. You will work both in cross functional teams in our most prioritized projects through agile development as well as with long term research and exploring new technologies. As we certainly want you to grow within Atlas Copco, we offer you great development opportunities.
As one of our new C++ developer, you should have a passion for C++, UML and real-time embedded systems.
* Work with the core software
* Work close to our customer and application centers
* Work both in cross functional teams in our most prioritized projects through agile development as well as with long term research and exploring new technologies
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
To successfully manage this role you need experience from working in a similar environment. You combine this with great knowledge within UML, C++, Linux and Object Oriented Programming. Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
You hold a technical university degree or a Master of Science in Engineering with specialization in Data.
As you will operate in various projects and teams, you need to be a team player and contribute to targets and goals with commitments as well as stand firm in the implementation. To be successful in this role you look into problems to identify root causes by applying facts, numbers and sound logic; you come up with multiple solutions, determine the optimal one after considering pros and cons and make timely decisions even in face of risk. You continuously explore new areas and use learning from experience to self-career development. You will communicate technology and your expertise to your coworkers, for them to be able to develop and gain a deeper understanding of your part of the project. You focus on the future and believe that everything is possible!
* START: As soon as possible
* WORK EXTENT: Office hours
* LOCATION: Nacka
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us [[email protected] (mailto:[email protected]) and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. Learn more at http://www.atlascopco.com.
Andra webbjobb i Nacka
- Senior Full Stack .Net C# Developer - Camanio AB
- Fullstack-utvecklare till konsultbolag- Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
- Vi på Chas söker UX-Designer med öga för detaljer och CSR!
- Chas söker nya mobilutvecklare
- Chas söker Java-utvecklare som vill växa med oss!