- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
In the role you will be working in a scrum based cross-functional team responsible for ensuring that Veoneer utilise our vast quantities of data in the most efficient and value-adding way possible. Our team manages vision data (camera, radar, lidar) collected by Veoneer vehicles from around the world. This data is the foundation for our feature algorithms (machine learning) and are in various other ways used to add value to our products. Data is one of our most valuable resources and you will be a central part of ensuring we take good care of it.
In this quest we are developing a Data Platform with the purpose of automating and securing our most critical data flow: from data injection to development and validation of algorithms. You will lead the development of this platform from a design point of view, making sure it is architected and built in a modular and future-proofed way; taking into regard exponential data growth, data enrichment/transformation techniques, data accessibility (user interface, browse, filtering, etc.), machine learning requirements, and more. Here data quality and timeliness are key.
In addition, you will support the team in exploring and driving initiatives to discover new insights in our data that can enhance the value of our end products and potentially uncover new business opportunities.
To succeed in the role, you have:
- Experience of designing and implementing full system data flows, from data injection through data cleansing and validation to analysis and UI.
- Strong interest in programming and test-driven development. 3+ years’ experience in software development is preferred.
- In depth knowledge and experience of solutions for data transformation and data integrity.
- Broad and deep understanding of ways to store, structure and query data for different use cases. Extensive database development experience. Familiar with database clustering, load balancing and distributed data/compute structures.
- Familiar with big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive).
- Familiar with build and versioning tools (Jenkins, Git/Gerrit)
- Familiar with Web Servers: cluster, load balancing, fine tuning. Performance testing tools.
- Experience in designing solutions for web interface and data access giving users ability to browse, search and filter data.
- Extensive experience of leading technical design/development work, being responsible for application-related quality, availability, performance, scalability and data integrity.
- Self-driven to identify problems and areas of improvement and taking initiatives in finding and implementing solutions.
- Excellent communication and networking skills to be able to drive initiatives and business cases in the organisation.
- Experience of or familiar with microservice software development
In addition, you are self-driven and full of ideas and initiatives; you have the ability of driving a team and its work forward; and you have a passion for data and the opportunities it brings, especially in the industry of autonomous vehicles!
Other requirements are:
- MSc university degree in computer science or similar technical discipline
- Fluent in English and preferably Swedish
Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design and build state-of-the-art hardware, software, and solutions for active safety, ADAS, autonomous driving, restraint control and brake control.
Founded in 2018, Veoneer is building on a heritage of more than 60 years of automotive safety development and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Additionally Veoneer in Sweden is located in 5 different cities throughout the country, from Skellefteå in the north to Gothenburg on the west coast. Our camera systems are developed in Linköping with the help from our highly integrated satellite offices. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software, algorithms and vehicle testing. All vision development teams are working cross-functionally based on agile principles
Do you like to work in an innovative organization with a strong drive for improvements and good career opportunities? Then you will excel at Veoneer!