- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to build a product that will be used by millions on a global market?
Our customers have high expectations and your goal is to create a great customer experience with high quality. We know quick and dirty is not your style.So, if you’re not looking for an average company, on an average journey, with average colleagues. You should really read on.
You as a humble rebel @ Fyndiq will:
- Join a passionate team and play an instrumental part in the development of our Shopping App and its app specific services
- Be involved in all parts of the product development process.
- Have your say when it comes to the tech architecture, UX and visual design
- Work in an Agile work process and a fast paced environment
- Work with a wide diversity of colleagues
So, pack your bags with:
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in Android development
- Solid understanding with Android SDK
- At least one commercial app published in Google Play
- Experience of Android frameworks
- Good understanding of modern Android development
- Knowledge in writing readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java
- A strong focus on high quality mobile UI experience
Bonus points you might have:
- Experience with Kotlin and/or NodeJS
- BS/MS degree in Computer science or related field
- Good knowledge of RxJava
The Fyndiq App team is a cross functional team from 6 different nationalities, working closely together from idea to release.They will be more than happy to introduce you to the Fyndian way, Frun-day, the holy Wednesday Fika, planting and skiing.
As our new baby Fyndian you’ll soon find out that you’ve joined a company that truly believes that a great idea should never wait too long to become a reality.
If you have any questions about the role, our culture and how we do things the Fyndian way, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me sophie.balman @fyndiq.com (mailto:[email protected])