- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer in the automotive industry is looking for an Embedded Software Integration Engineer. The objective of the assignment is to realize the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) tool chain used in our software development. The consultant will join our tooling KanBan team and contribute with competence in build automation and perform hands on activities to finalize the development of the CI/CD tool chain. The main activities are to adapt our build environment using Git and Artifactory, fine tune the CI/CD usability, optimize build environment, document the CI/CD tool chain, replace build PC:s with cloud machines and be a part of the roll-out to all users.
The tool chain consists of Jenkins, Clearcase, Git, Jira, BitBucket, Artifactory, CANoe, Robot Framework, Klocwork etc.
We practice scrum and Kanban.
We expect you to be a team player, communicative, self-going, result oriented, open to sharing knowledge and being creative.
Required competence and skills:
- Experience from development of software build automation
- Master’s degree in computer science/ computer engineering or similar.
- Test automation development
- English, written and verbal.
- ClearCase and Git
- Java, Python and scripting languages
- CM knowledge
- Jira and Bitbucket
Engineering Partner is a growing consultant company, with offices in Gothenburg, Trollhättan and Södertälje. We provide both consultants on site, and deliver complete assignments within product development together with Swedish and international partners. Through targeted efforts within component and system development, EP has become a prominent and established partner to our customers. We focus on having satisfied employees, they are the heart and soul of our organization. We are now looking to expand our team with more competent personnel.
We offer you:
- Challenging and stimulating assignments
- Possibilities for personal competence development
- Family oriented company policy
- Flat organization with quick decision making
- Other company benefits