- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level
Role: Embedded Developer
Industry: Automation, Industrial Automation, Robotics
Company size: 5k-10k people
Company type: Private
embedded, java, user-interface
As out software developer you will develop a web based user interface in an embedded system. You will be a part of a team of 11 of which 5 are specialized in Graphical User Interface (GUI) working with both the graphical development together with the UX team as well as with communication with all other parts of the embedded system. You will work both in cross functional teams through agile development as well as with long term research and exploring new technologies. The main tasks to carry out will be,
- Development of the user interface in an embedded system
- Propose improvements in the architecture around the application
- Run smaller research projects within the user interface team for performance improvements and to prototype future features and architectural modifications
- Maintain and develop the communication with the different APIs for receiving and sending data to the underlying application maintain the web server and QT application
- Discover the latest technologies and the possibilities to apply them in our platform
The user interface platform which you will be working on is a dynamic enviroment with great potential for integrating with new R&D products and to run in new innovative ways. The role will encourage you to play around with new ideas and use cases from our big customers.
In this role you have the opportunity to work in the most prioritized projects we have with both the latest products as well as developing the future ones.
You will have the opportunity to do research assignments looking at integration with what is new on the market such as smart watches, smart glasses and other wearables.
This position have the potential of being a role model in the team supporting with architectural knowledge and guidance.
The business area Industrial Technique develops industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and serivces through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service.
We believe that your are a person that likes to keep up with the latest software technology and methods and wants to contribute to long-lived software. Overall, the R&D department consists of 3000 people, why there are great possibilities to grow in different directions within the business area.
- Excellent development experience in Java
- Good experience in web development; Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Java Script, HTML, JSON
- Experience in C++, Linux system, Git, RCF, Selenium testing
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience of product development and solid experience with software development
- You are fluent in English or Swedish
You hold a Bachelor or Master within relevant area.
You instill trust in others and thrive when collaborating with your colleagues. You secure a great team spirit, strive towards creating a good envoriment and contribute to a good communication. Further, you focus on the future and believe that everything is possible. To be successful in this role you look into problems to identify root causes by applying facts, numbers and sound logic; you come up with multiple solutions, determine the optimal one after considering pros and cons and make timely decisions even in face of risk. You continuously explore new areas and use learning from experience to self-career development.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.