- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The service itself is a modern web application served by a fleet of microservices, where huge amounts of data is received in real-time, processed, cached, transformed and presented to Greenbyte’s customers in order to support complex decision-making. Their system is based heavily on C#, ASP.NET, and MySQL, with some sprinkles of python, bash and other goodies, and lives in the Amazon Web Services cloud.
Greenbyte is an agile company that take software engineering and craftsmanship seriously. Things like testing, continuous integration, and deployment, code reviews, backlog refinements, are the backbone of their daily work. They strive towards using the latest technology and the best tools in order to be the best in the world at green energy.
The team is strong and exceptionally talented, and you will be joining peers passionate about software development, renewable energy, and new technology.
- Join one of Greenbyte’s product development teams and help develop a cutting-edge big data SaaS system with the best tools, processes, and colleagues in the business!
- Ship features that help Greenbyte’s customers convert more wind and solar into renewable, clean energy for the future.
- Participate in the refinement of features in roadmap together with the product managers.
- Support the continuous improvement of our development process.
- Participate actively in code reviews, and architecture meetings.
- Implement speartip-technology within data streaming, processing, cloud architecture, and visualisation.
- Travel to renewable energy conferences all over the world, learn the business and meet our customers.
- Travel to software development conferences, meet talented peers and bring amazing new ideas back home to Greenbyte.
Skills and requirements
- 8+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years of building advanced cloud/web-based systems (microservice architecture and data flow, cloud infrastructure and web application architecture and structure)
- 4+ years of intimately working with relational databases (any SQL-flavor, designing databases, ORM frameworks)
- 4+ years of working with .NET and C#
- 2+ years of working with ASP.NET and MVC
- 3+ years of working in teams of more than 4 people
- Proven record of assimilating and implementing new technology
- Easy to learn and master new technologies
- Passionate about staying up-to-date about software engineering
- Ability to solve new and unknown problems in a controlled way
- Often builds hobby projects and is passionate about software engineering on your own time
- Intimate ASP.NET/MVC knowledge
- Intimate C#/.NET knowledge with regards to performant applications
- Intimate IIS knowledge
- Worked with DevOps-related issues in complex cloud infrastructures
- Worked with EntityFramework on an in-depth level and on a performance level
- Experience with profiling and working with performance both in a web application, as well as in high-performance microservices/applications
- Understanding of the internal mechanics of the Windows OS, and its impact on application code
- Understanding of agile processes, and multi-team organisational structures
- Experience of more than one stack/programming language
- Product-oriented and thinks of customer value
We are currently looking for a curious Senior Software Engineer on behalf of Greenbyte in Gothenburg!
Greenbyte are currently building an advanced SaaS solution for industrial-scale production of electricity from wind and solar energy. Their services are performance-critical for customers and enable the production of even more energy out of existing assets. More renewable energy and a sustainable world are what Greenbyte are all about, even when they are diving deep into complex technical discussions.
- Software engineering is a huge passion of yours, and you make sure to actively learn more and keep up-to-date.
- You want to be passionate about what you invest your engineering talent in.
- You are looking for a workplace that has large technical requirements and complex challenges.
- You are tired of only reading about amazing new tech in blogs, and want to work with it on a large scale.
- You find no challenge too big, no technology too intimidating, no problem insurmountable (given time).
Software Skills is a recruitment company that specialises in software and IT. We match highly skilled developers, testers and other IT experts with small and large organisations, product companies and consulting companies in Gothenburg. As represented by us, you will be guided through a friendly and professional recruitment process that aims to secure a role that perfectly matches your abilities.