- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be part of a highly qualified and experienced team developing vital parts of the software platform, which is used by different product solutions. The team is responsible for database access, message brokers and a custom application server used by our customers to implement their rules of business logics. The platform components are mainly implemented in C++ and the OS is Linux (RHEL7).
Our client strives to have strong and empowered teams that take full responsibility for the delivery and receives the support they need from release trains and management. Communication and collaboration are essential components for success.
You will have great opportunities to influence, learn and grow as a software developer and individual. Our client offers several education and training possibilities in order to delve deeply into the technical parts of the product solutions and see things from a customer point of view.
Software Skills is currently looking for skilled developers on behalf of our client in Gothenburg. You need to be experienced in Linux environment and have an interest in testing, continuous integration and deployment. Knowledge and experience in C++, Python, Java or Lua is beneficial, but we are looking for capable developers, regardless of language.
Our client is an international company and their Gothenburg branch is located in the central of town. As the company is expanding, we are looking for software engineers who are natural team players with a curious approach and a DevOps mindset.
You will be part of a one-of-a-kind software development organisation, where you will help solve interesting problems and create beautiful solutions in the process. Surrounded by highly talented and challenge-oriented colleagues, you will have the opportunity to learn and broaden your knowledge and skills.
• Science degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Good knowledge in C++ programming.
• Knowledge and skills in Python and Linux.
• A clear interest in testing and building systems, including building pipelines and CI/CD.
• A true continuous-improvement mindset.
• Fluency in English (our corporate language) - spoken and written.
• A team player with lots of integrity and who embraces speaking out, playing fair, teaming up and having fun, which are some of our company values.
Good to have:
• Interest in data modeling.
• Experience of message-handling using message brokers.
• Database understanding, preferably Oracle.
• Some experience in understanding and using agile methodology.
Software Skills is a recruitment company that specialises in software and IT. We match highly skilled developers, testers and other IT experts with small and large organisations, product companies and consulting companies in Gothenburg. As represented by us, you will be guided through a friendly and professional recruitment process that aims to secure a role that perfectly matches your abilities.