- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a mobile developer for our development team in Stockholm.
You will help us build next-generation marketing & communications technology from our Stockholm City center office.
Our product is a SaaS solution that helps businesses consolidate customer data from their entire organisation, and then perform real-time targeting, content personalisation and orchestration of customer experiences and communications across channels such as email, sms, mobile and social media; while offering industry-leading consent and data privacy management.
This role is part of our platform's Mobile team, a building SDKs for Mobile platforms that allow customers to connect their mobile apps with our platform, and supporting implementation thereof.
In a typical day you will be working with a cross-functional team of engineers with full technical ownership of your domain, while collaborating with other similar teams in Stockholm, Malmö, Warsaw and Russia.
As part of the Mobile development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern mobile tech stack.
Design, implement and evolve our library of mobile SDKs: iOS and Android native but soon also cross-platform frameworks like React Native.
Take full ownership of your development including architecture, design, development, QA, monitoring, troubleshooting, operations, and releases.
Be part of shaping our development processes, system architecture, tools and practices to increase team velocity and developer quality of life
- 3+ years professional mobile development experience in one of following technologies: iOS/ObjectiveC, Android, Swift, ReactNative
- BS from computer science program or equivalent
- Creative and solutions-oriented, someone who enjoys tackling big challenges and is not afraid to learn new things along the way
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and care deeply about its quality
- Proven ability to write high-performant, maintainable code
- Ability to work within a distributed development organisation where many small teams collaborate within a shared frontend framework
- Predisposition for "full ownership", where the development team takes on full technical ownership for all services implemented
- Ability to support developers on our customer side in implementation
- Strong grasp of English
Innometrics, the company behind the product Profile Cloud, acquired by Apsis (http://www.apsis.com) and is now focusing on rapidly growing the user base of Profile Cloud. Together with Apsis we have offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg, Oslo, London, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Our product development is handled by small, distributed and experienced teams working collaboratively to continue to realize the Profile Cloud vision.