- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Automotive, Manufacturing
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Private
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to re-define the customer experience in automotive through digital technology. We’re committed to giving Volvo customers an entire week of quality time back per year by 2025 through these types of innovations that simplify their lives. We’re looking for team members in this Digital organization who think about technology problems and opportunities in exciting and different ways – creative and critical thinkers who want to change the world with us here at Volvo.
This role is within our Consumer Commercial Digital Products (CCDP) team, which is using digital technologies to reinvent the experience of becoming a Volvo customer. There’s no reason the experience of buying a car should be painful and difficult – it should be as enjoyable and exciting as actually having a new car. That is our mission. This is a rapidly growing team, and we are looking for outstanding people who will be some of the earliest hires in their function, helping to establish it at Volvo Cars.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Quality Engineer who will be an integral part of building up our in-house development teams in terms of Quality Assurance work.
Your focus will be to greatly enhance the quality of the software delivering services that comes as part of owning a Volvo. This position requires an individual with strong problem-solving skills who can contribute in a dynamic team environment.
The position is at Volvo’s new Stockholm Software Technology Centre located in central Stockholm.
* Develop the QA practices and strategies for our new in-house development teams
* Build & improve our automation practices covering API, integration, and component tests
* Increase the use of UI automation across web (desktop and mobile) as well as mobile applications
* Identify bugs and/or improvement areas within the products
* Lead the push on performance, quality and responsiveness of our products by ensuring that functional and non-functional requirements are met
* Execute test plan/scripts including regression and performance testing
* Control and manage difficulties that arise in different projects during testing related activities
Do you fit the profile?
* At least 5 years of manual and automation experience (with at least 3 years of automation experience) within B2C or B2B software applications
* Proficient with testing RESTful web services via API test tools such as JMeter, Swagger, Postman, or SOAPUI
* Exposure and understanding to basic C#, Node.js Java development
* Knowledge of unit testing, integration testing, system testing and acceptance testing
* Experience of debugging systems and applications as part of root cause analysis
* Familiarity with automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, XCTest, Watir, or Cypress
* Knowledge of data collection and analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, HockeyApp, etc.) is beneficial
Who are you?
* As a person we think you are inspiring, motivating and moving the testing process forward in a positive and driven way
* You understand the full life cycle development from requirements gathering to delivery, and can triage failures, identify root-cause, and define corrective actions
* You have awareness of test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process, and the ability to use scripting to create automated tests
* We think you share our passion for technology and software quality and have the desire to work closely with developers, business analysts, Project Managers and other quality analysts in high collaborative environment to create and prioritise Test plans
* If you have an understanding of continuous delivery, experience from QA Lead, or any other leadership skills we see them as desirable
How to learn more and apply
For questions about the position please contact Sam Abey at [email protected].
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruiter Simon Almqvist at [email protected] or 0046 - 735217135.
We want your application at the latest August the 16th 2018. Please note that applications via email will not be accepted.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.