- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Din Start in Sweden AB works with the introduction activities and has been complementary player to the Employment Service since 2010. Today we are at more than 15 locations around the country and works with students who need support in their match against education, training, integration and employment.
Din Start in Sweden now looking for two Arabic-speaking and English-speaking IT Technicians / Database Developer / Database Administrator - (SQL Server) / web development support, network säkerhet.som is specialized in developing database of customers, employees and the company network.
Your expertise in SQL Server 2008R2 / 2012
Our employees are in daily meetings and contact with our customers and have updated information for behov.Bespara time and get the requested information with the permissions of each employee for his / her clients within the rules of confidentiality within the service.
In your work with the Database, Technical & System will operate as a database developer / Database Administrator (SQL Server) / web development support, network security and be responsible for a range of day-to-day database operations. Support and improve everyday business. You can expect tasks include database monitoring, adjustment and maintenance; to develop advanced stored procedures; arrange for live issue troubleshooting, system reports and much more.
Our system will also contain information written on the customer's language is Arabic and English so you need to speak and write these languages fluently. Other languages are an advantage.
You must be a commercially experienced and skilled IT technicians / Database Developer / Database Administrator - (SQL Server) / web development support, network security can show:
-Development and management experience using SQL Server 2008R2 / 2012 or higher;
- Knowledge of T-SQL and understanding of different programmability objects such as Stored properly once laid-value functions, user-defined data types and XML data manipulation;
- SQL Server performance tuning and optimization;
- PHP programming least 2 years erfernehet;
- The ability to write, review, analyze and tune complex stored procedures.
- The ability to identify / explain the problems in execution plans - statistics, histograms, joints, Missing index, unused, underused and duplicate indices;
- An understanding of ETL to retrieve data from different databases / schemas for loading data into Simplified / de-normalized data warehouse;
- Efficient and effective management of daily, weekly and monthly database backups.
- knowledge of web development to support developing our future web projects.
You are welcome to send your application by e-mail: [email protected]