- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
DFDS Seaways AB are looking for an IT System Specialist
DFDS are looking to appoint a new IT System Specialist to the Terminal & Warehouse team within Group IT. The team is responsible for systems supporting our Terminal and Warehouse business across Europe.
Specification, implementation and support
You will be based at the DFDS Seaways office in Gothenburg and report to Group IT management in Copenhagen. Your role will include the following:
- Be the sparring partner for LOB for developing effective work processes, supported by our internal developed Group Terminal Management System (GTMS).
- Participate in the further development of GTMS. We are using the agile method Scrum.
- Together with other system specialists and developers create and carry out test scenarios and participate in implementation projects.
- Support and training of the local super users.
- Set-up workflows in GTMS for supporting the local business.
- Primarily be responsible for the DFDS Terminals in Sweden but as we have Terminals & Warehouses across Europe some travelling is to be expected.
- You feel comfortable in the role as IT System Specialist
- You have a documented IT education.
- You must be able to work in a virtual organization as many IT colleagues are placed in other countries than Sweden.
- You are fluently in English verbally as well as written.
- Preferably you speak and write Swedish.
- You have experience from Shipping/Warehouse activities.
- You have a driving license.
Exciting job in a growing company
We offer you an interesting and challenging position which is central in DFDS' next step for aligning work processes across the whole group. You will be working in a global and dynamic company with many ongoing projects and you will have a wide range of contacts throughout the organization. You will be part of an informal working culture with competent colleagues. For the right candidate DFDS offers good career opportunities within the group depending on your expertise and interests.
If you have any questions to this position please contact IT manager Michael Herbaek phone: +45 33 42 32 99. If you find the job interesting and you can fulfil the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English to [email protected] no later than 2015-03-15, preferably earlier, as we will evaluate application on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated in confidence.