- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry
Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from You!
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Cars our mission is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people's lives less complicated". We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people on-board. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo Cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment.
Active Safety is an area where Volvo, through continuous launching of new, innovative and world first safety features, has positioned itself among the leaders of the automotive industry. Now the work continues to reach our ambitious vision that by 2020 no one should be killed or seriously injured in a new Volvo. Within the department, we develop systems such as Collision Avoidance, Autonomous Drive, Automatic Parking, Driver Support and Protective Safety. Given the challenges and complexity within the Active Safety area, we will now strengthen our team with Engineers within Continuous Integration. Your role and initial tasks as will be based upon the competence and experience that you bring into the team.
* M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
* Experience of working with Software Test Automation
* Experience of working with Continuous Integration, either as user or developer/maintainer
* Application development, minimum 3 years (Java, C# or Python)
* Excellent English skills, both verbally and in writing
* Driver's license (type B)
* System/network administration, administrating and maintaining a mixed network/hardware/software environment and automation (Windows administration, Linux/UNIX administration, network configuration, Bash/Batch scripting and Jenkins)
* Data-analytics developer, working with big amounts of data, organize, structure and enable automatic data analytics methods to applied on a huge ever-growing data set.
* Git, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, scripting, software architecture and agile methods
* Python development, Jenkins Job DSL, Gerrit/GitLab administration. GoCD, Groovy and Docker)
* Technical architecture experience of a medium or large data-analytics system
Location for this position is within Gothenburg, Sweden from where we expect you are able to work with adequate working permits. Working proficiency in the English language, speech and writing, is a requirement. Combined with the same skills in the Swedish language is considered a merit. We apply a continuous selection process so we recommend that you submit your application in English as soon as possible. Please contact Feven Selassie, [email protected] should you have any questions.