- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
AsTobii is the undisputed global market leader in the technology of eye tracking, Tobii Tech is the innovation studio that makes eye tracking the next user interface revolution. Being a QA engineer in this unit you will be a part of something huge where the potential is endless.
The QA team needs self-driven individuals who wants to work with high tech products, making them shine in the eyes of the end user.
You will be part of an agile team with highly skilled QA and Software developers working together to assure our products are worth the market leader position.
The role and responsibilitiesAs Senior QA Engineer in our Software development group you will be an integral part of making our products ready for the market, you will act as a gate keeper and make sure that they are top notch. Without your go ahead, nothing hits the market!
- Be the coordinator of test plans and strategies between HW and SW component teams that make up our VR Solutions
- Analyze test needs, design test cases, execute automated and manual tests, follow up and document plans and results
- Develop Automated test, and help to build on our continuous Integration machinery
- Work closely together with our Key customer projects to ensure we exceed all their expectations
In this position you will work alongside your colleagues as a central part of the scrum team, together you will deliver something truly amazing.
We are looking for someone withHere at Tobii we absolutely love squashing bugs, it’s not a coincidence that we’ve been told “Excellent. You guys kill bugs faster than it takes to make microwave popcorn!”. As our new System Integration Test lead you really need to share our love for this! Other than that, you have superiour problem solving skills and you thrive for working in a technically challenging environment close to software developers. You have
- At least 5 years experience from working as a QA engineer, and some years of leading teams and coordinating strategied between teams
- Experience of working with both manual and automated testing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Understanding of code,familiar with C, C++ and/or C#
Experience from exploratory testing, development and customization of test tools and /or ISTQB certification in software testing is meriting! Experience from both HW and SW testing is also an advantage, as you will be facing both sides.
At Tobii, we believe that our diversities are what strengthen us. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues, if Stockholm is where you grew up or if your roots are somewhere else. It is the pride and happiness in what we do that make us come together. Our joint passion for sharing new ideas and our belief in our products is what makes us a unique workplace and what makes us proud of calling this our Tobii family. We hope that you want to be a part of it!
Do you have questions?Reach out toSamuel Karlsson in the chat right here in the ad!Submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii LifeWorking at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video (https://youtu.be/MH-xc41VMSI)if you want to learn more about us.