- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Tobii Pro is lookingfor a Technical Writer that is passionate about helping our users get the most value out of our solutions.
Oursolutionsgive unique insights to where people are looking and paying visual attention while interacting with a device, application or physical or VR environments. They areused by the?world’s top universities, tech companies, car manufacturers and FMCG companies to study eye movements in fields such as UX, market research, psychology, linguistics, neuroscience and many more.?
Eye tracking research can be a complex endeavor andTobii’sgoal is to make it as smooth and frictionless as possible. One key aspect of that is written documentation and guides – this is where you come in!
As the ideal candidate, you are highly organized and have an exceptional degree of personal initiative, are clearly focused, and motivated to create results by being a superlative resource for Tobii Pro customers. You enjoy working as part of an interdisciplinary team in a dynamic and fast-growing company where you not only have a great amount of influence but also have meaningful responsibilities and high expectations with regards to your results. You have excellent technical and general writing skills and have a masterful control of the English language and can write in an accessible and persuasive manner.
The role and responsibilities
You will bethe owner of customer facing documentation within Tobii Pro R&D.
Your primary tasks include:
- With the help of our eye tracking experts, Product Owners and engineers you will describe workflows, functions and algorithms in a way that it can be easily digested for our broad range of users
- Help set a documentation strategy that provides our users with the right information in the right format at the right time
- Own and develop style guidelines and tone-of-voice for the documentation
- Own the documentation process and always strive to improve it
- Support Product Owners and UX Designers with copywriting for text presented in the UI of our products
We think that you:
- Are most likely a native English speaker
- Have excellent skills at all stages of the craft of writingthat allow you to explain complex concepts in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner
- Good communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, international team perspective
- Effective collaborator and comfortable seeking input and editorial guidance
- Experience and familiarity with technology, broadly, how to understand it, talk about it, and teach others to use it
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
Maybe you’re still reading because you want to know a bit more about us working a Tobii? Well, here at Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues? Welcome to Tobii!
Please address your questions to Samuel Karlsson,? (mailto:[email protected])?and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life isshortso we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this? (https://youtu.be/MH-xc41VMSI)?if you want to learn more about us.