- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be the crucial bridge between development and operations, where you will continue to build and operate our infrastructure environment. This means making sure that our systems run smoothly, troubleshooting any problems and solving them permanently. In doing this you'll work closely with our development and operations teams and take care of related support requests and project work. All in all, you'll be a part of a young, agile and modern company that always strives for better and more reliable technical solutions.
WHO YOU ARE
At DW we are attracted to people who enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and fast paced business. Ideally you should be self-motivated, enjoy working at a high pace and able to quickly adapt to changes. You should have a high amount of positive energy and a desire to deliver value together with your team.
Ideally you will have;
· A technical education at university or college level, or equivalent work experience
· A strong passion for working with technology and a desire to learn and improve your knowledge
Technical skills we'd really like to see minimum one of the following;
· Experience with AWS or a similar cloud platform
· Linux administration
· Coding or scripting with Node.js, Golang, Python or similar
· DevOps skills such as automation, configuration management, CI/CD, monitoring
· Understanding and experience working with distributed systems
At Daniel Wellington you will get to work in a fast-paced and rapid-growing environment with state of the art technology platform. You will spend your days with highly skilled and ambitious teams who love to do a great job and have fun while doing so. An important part of our online business is our technical infrastructure, applications and platforms. This is why we strive to solve business problems with innovative applications on scalable cloud infrastructure and leading-edge models. We run everything on AWS and utilize their services when possible.