- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hello, we’re OMBEA
OMBEA is a platform for collecting, analyzing and acting on feedback from customers, employees and students. We are already helping over 600 customers such as Microsoft, H&M, University of Cambridge and the European Parliament to capture feedback and test knowledge across a range of people. The result is smarter students, happier customers and better engaged employees. With customers and partners in over 50 countries, we strive to keep an international, creative and collaborative work environment.
But we’ve got more to do. We want to become the number one experience management platform in the world. We’re now growing faster than ever and that means we need more amazing people who share our ambition, to join in with the next part of our journey.
Could you be one of us? Are you friendly and approachable? Do you have grit? Are you a team player? Do you also possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A methodical and tenacious work attitude.
- The ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- The desire to step up and help your team.
- Bags of motivation.
Is that you? Then you might be just the person for this role.
As a UI Designer / Front-end developer you will be working with our interface for real-time customer and employee analytics. You will beusing the latest technologies and be part of a small team with ambitious and motivated co-workers.
- 1 years of experience in Front-End Development.
- Angular 1.6
- Eye for detail
- Wire framing
- Photoshop / Illustrator
- Sass or LESS
- Google Material Design
- Gulp or similar
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Senior Backend-utvecklare till ledande investmentbolag
- IT-drifttekniker till Oxyfi
- Adviser & Tech Support till Delta Projects!
- Konsultuppdrag: Systemutvecklare Junior, Stockholm
- Konsultuppdrag: Data Engineer - Big Data och analysplattform, Stockholm