- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Cars our mission is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people's life less complicated". We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people on-board. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation of Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. At Volvo Cars, we have an agile organization where we develop our product features and functions continuously. Our company purpose "Designed Around You” has a strong foundation in the Volvo Cars culture which unites us in a unique way, and it starts with our commitment to making a difference in people's lives.
What we offer
Diagnostic is one key component towards improved quality and we need additional colleagues to strengthen the team. We need additional team players to become part of an agile development team with a great team spirit, the diagnostic team. The diagnostic team are responsible for defining diagnostic services and diagnostic data based on ISO 14229 (Unified Diagnostic Services). The team members are responsible for designing, verifying the diagnostic services, education and support other teams.
The team member’s works with close collaboration with other teams and suppliers to make sure diagnostics are implemented according to Volvo Cars requirements and diagnostic standards.
The diagnostic team is part of an agile release train Enabling Base Technology, which forms the fundament for all electronic control units in the entire electrical system. In our daily work, we work agile (according to the SAFe framework) with 12 weeks program increment.
We need four additional colleagues which master software diagnostic! You will have the opportunity to contribute and learn, design, test and enable diagnostic test benches with team members.
The position is located in one of Volvo Cars’ development center in Gothenburg, Sweden.
* Design, Develop and Test vehicle diagnostics software.
* Understand the needs from manufacturing, service and software engineering.
* Understand, update and improve existing diagnostic specifications.
* Together with team members, be responsible to follow and have a close contact with standardization bodies and suppliers.
* Implementation support (“diagnostic expert”) towards the implementation organization, which uses diagnostic technologies for their applications.
* Support in advanced testing activities (fault tracing and/or troubleshooting activities) whenever needed.
* B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or other related field.
* Passion for product excellence and quality
* 2+ years SW development and/or testing and validation experience
* Working experience in OS environments like Windows, or Linux
* Fluent communication in English (both written and oral form)
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with systems integration and testing methodologies.
• Certified by "International Software Testing Qualifications Board" (ISTQB) is meritorious
• Experience with CAN/LIN/Ethernet/UDS/DoIP/TCPIP protocols
• Skilled in troubleshooting and tuning of component hardware, software, networking and communications protocol problems.
• Experience in programming languages such as C/C++ and Python is meritorious.
• Knowledge of networking protocols and applications, including TCP/IP, IPv4 and IPv6.
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR
• Familiarity with applications such as CANoe and Wireshark are meritorious
• Education within Design for Six Sigma (Green Belt/Blue Belt) is a plus.
• Driving license (B)
• You are curious and hungry to learn and develop
• You have a positive attitude and are a team player
• You are organized and structured in following up the work
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have a mind-set that is working cross functional and agile
• You are not limited to asking questions and to develop your field diagnostics
• You don’t hesitate to take responsibility and take on tasks
• You have good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Magnus Eek, Team Manager at COM / DIAGNOSTICS at M +46 72 3716237 or by e-mail [email protected]
Please register your application as soon as possible but no later than 24th of September 2018.