C# Developer to Atlas Copco
Do you want to be a part of our team at Atlas Copco Industrial Technique and develop solutions towards Industry 4.0?
You will be part of our team currently consisting of 13 people, including Software designers, Data Scientists, Project Management and System Verification. We are working on a completely new cloud based software system. The system gathers data from our customers manufacturing plants and will help our customers by giving proactive recommendations to increase production uptime and product quality. Furthermore, we will design algorithms to predict breakdowns and optimize the tool maintenance schedule.
If you want to work close to our products and end customers, and see your actual implementation in action, this could be the right job for you!
• Interact internationally and collaborate with other product development teams in application and server software development, as well as product owners and customer centres around the world
• Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of software
• Define, develop, analyse and maintain new software applications
• Several years of experience from software development and integration of various complex systems
• Several years of experience within C#.NET programming
• Preferably experience and deeper understanding of Azure or other cloud platforms
• We also see that you have obtained an Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant area, or the equivalent in job experience
We are looking for a motivated and positive team player. We think that you are a person with a holistic approach and ability to see the customer perspective. Your passion for improvements and new techniques gives you the courage to try new approaches. Last but not least, you are flexible and communicative and thereby successful when handling contacts in an international context.
Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique AB business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan.
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics.
The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9) and more than 43 000 employees.
Learn more http://www.atlascopco.com
We will interview candidates on going so do not hesitate to submit your application down below. In this recruitment process Atlas Copco is cooperating with Dfind IT.
If you have any questions regarding
the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Ercan Bahar [email protected], +46722467409