- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Videoplaza, an Ooyala company, empowers broadcasters and video publishers to build profitable and sustainable businesses in the internet-delivered TV world.
Videoplaza’s video ad serving platform, Karbon, monetises video experiences across PCs, mobile devices, tablets, game consoles, IPTV, Smart TV and HBBTV. We help publishers and broadcasters manage, sell, optimise yield and deliver video advertising across all these environments. We are growing rapidly and have clients in more than 25 markets worldwide as well as offices across Europe, Asia and the US. Our Stockholm office is the hub for all R&D and has an international feel with colleagues from 16+ countries.
We are now looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to join the team
As a Senior Platform Engineer you will play a key role in Videoplaza's platform team responsible for:
- Researching and selecting the right frameworks, tools and technologies for Videoplaza's core platform
- Continuously improving and re-engineering the platform architecture to handle our rapidly growing traffic (our platform currently delivers around 1 billion video ads per month)
- Designing and implementing clean APIs and protocols for other teams to build features on top of
- Troubleshooting and resolving critical application-level issues
Required skills and experience:
- Outstanding software developer with a proven track record
- Solid experience of working with modern, high performance enterprise level applications running on the JVM in Linux environments
- Very strong server side Java knowledge, including commonly used libs, utils etc
- Experience of, and an interest in, deployment, scaling/tuning, monitoring and maintenance aspects of the software lifecycle (preferably in a Debian-flavored linux environment)
- Experience of modern data storage alternatives such as Cassandra, Riak, MongoDB and the Hadoop ecosystem as well as relational DBs (e.g. MySQL)
- Even more important than the above is that you have a passion for what you do and a hunger for learning new things. We constantly evaluate ourselves and try to find better ways of doing things. We expect you to do the same and - just as important - help others improve as well.
At Videoplaza you will be working in a highly innovative and international environment. You will be solving truly challenging problems and work with a combination of cutting-edge and battle-proven technologies together with some of the smartest and friendliest people you’ll ever meet.
All meetings and written communication at Videoplaza are in English. Swedish is not a requirement.
Screening by Uptrail Consulting
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.