- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have passion for IT and want to develop your skills in front-end development? Are you flexible and ready to perform in a broad role in IT? Mabtech is looking for a qualified front-end developer who is experienced or in the beginning of your career and loves to work with application development and design.
Our selection process is continuous – apply already today!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Mabtech AB looking for a Front-end developer.
Mabtech is a biotech company developing and manufacturing products for the global market. Their mission is to assist other researchers with high-quality, dependable research tools and expert technical support. The technical expertise and exceptional service to their customers is what has established their excellent reputation.
As a front-end developer you will be part of IT, work closely with the current Web Developer and the marketing team. Your responsibilities include developing and maintaining the company website, provide support in troubleshooting and fixing IT related requirements that could arise from other cross-functional departments.
You will primarily work on the website related activities and involved in other IT support tasks.
For example, you will:
* Design/Develop responsive, functional and user-friendly elements on the website in a LAMP/LEMP server environment
* Work with web services and API integrations from relevant supporting applications
* Collaborate closely with the Web team and other departments, on daily site content maintenance for the website
* Perform IT support tasks such as, configuring/troubleshooting issues with computers, printers or other softwares that are in use. You will be receiving guidance in this from the current person in charge for these tasks
The position suits you who want a broad role within IT. You who are interested in working with exposure online and want to work independently with great scope for action will enjoy Mabtech very well.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have a post-secondary education such as computer science, Web/system development or equivalent
* Have very good knowledge of English as it is the group language
* Experience/knowledge of UX design and work with interface and user-friendliness
* Knowledge in both Windows and Linux server environments
* Have knowledge on how to setup, configure, manage, and perform all phases of web application development, testing, and deployment
* Have passion to work in an Agile, team environment involving technical and non-technical individuals
* Have interest in learning and undertaking new challenges
It is a plus if you have experience in Adobe Creative and if you speak Swedish.
As a person, you are ambitious and self-propelled. You are cooperative and work well with other people, listen and communicate to resolve problems in a constructive way. In addition, you are responsible, while you can be flexible towards your colleagues. You can shift focus and prioritize. Furthermore, you are resourceful and takes initiative to come up with new proposals for working methods before it is requested by others.
* Start: As soon as possible, according to agreement
* Work extent: Full time, Office Hours
* Salary: Will be negotiated
* Location: Nacka Strand, Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Mabtech is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Mabtech. We do not handle applications through e-mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Please attach resume, personal letter and present some project you have work with.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website http://www.academicwork.se.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Mabtech is a Swedish biotech company that was founded in 1986 by scientists at the Department of Immunology, Stockholm University, and is still owned by the same three researchers and friends. Today we are a considerably larger but still dedicated team that shares an enthusiasm for biomedical research and science, particularly in the field of immunology. Our mission is to assist other researchers with high-quality, dependable research tools and expert technical support.
We develop and produce a wide range of monoclonal antibodies to cytokines, immunoglobulins and apolipoproteins for in vitro applications in life science research. Researchers around the world use our products to capture, detect and discover analytes with precision and accuracy. At Mabtech, we are passionate about advancing biomedical research by streamlining the discovery process, and our products are frequently found in high impact publications.