- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- Work as Data Analytics Developer:-
- You will be part of a team where we focus on development of technical solutions that make large amounts of data ready for analysis, automation, dashboards and data driven strategies
- focus on various digital initiatives (E-commerce, Mobile apps, Web and internal production data).
- All of this is done with close collaboration with product owners, technical teams, growth hacking team, internal IT and other business stakeholders.
- You operate with an agile, dev-ops delivery, deployment mind-set and apply the scrum framework.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
• several years of extensive practical experience of Data Analytics development
• Fluency in different programming languages (Java, Python, SQL)
• Hands-on experience working with Amazon Web Services products, Google Cloud Platform, Google Marketing Platform
• Experience in building data models and efficiently querying large sets of data on NoSQL platform (Dynamo, BigTable)
• Experience working with developing data storage and data lakes
• Experience working in continuous integration/continous delivery
• Experience working with RESTful API’s and various data types
Work language: English
- • Experience in serverless development
• Experience in AWS codepipeline, Bitbucket
• Experience in data visualization and dashboards – Elasticsearch Kibana, Quicksights, Grafana, Qlik
• Background in statistical applications, data science techniques - regression, classification or clustering
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.