- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are a Stockholm-based digital health startup, a unique collective of colorful individuals motivated by a common goal: to help create a world full of healthy, happy people. Our approach to human health is highly personalised, using technology, data and behavioural science to help people reach their health goals.
Today, the Lifesum app is available for iOS, Android, Apple Watch and Google Wear, having recently been featured by Apple, Google and Samsung. With more than 25 million registered usersworldwide, we’re helping people everywhere live happier, healthier lives.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate designer to join our Performance Marketing Team. You’ll work hands-on with the rest of the team to produce inspiring converting assets.
You’re a top-notch designer with experience in performance marketing/digital channels. You’re inspired and you easily inspire - you love to design for different audiences. A passion for design is a given, as is telling stories, and inspiring and persuading people. Motion design experience will be viewed most favourably.
What you will do
- Produce performance-focused digital assets with metric goals such as CTR and conversion rate for networks like Instagram, Google, Pinterest etc.
- Provide assets and visual identity for our influencer marketing.
- Provide assets for Appstore and Google Play store.
- Create or lead the work on producing motion videos for ads.
- Help out with the art direction of our social media accounts.
- Work on a cohesive identity in all of our ads.
- Design marketing elements for our blog/website to support marketing activities.
What we expect from you
- 3+ years design experience.
- Strong visual design skills with an eye for details.
- Experience with motion design and video.
- Conceptualizing and designing digital promotional materials.
- Experience of metrics-driven (CTR, conversion rate etc.)design.
- A strong portfolio that exhibits work that you are proud of.
- Well-informed on design trends, patterns and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English.
You will report to the Director, Performance Marketing. This role is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
What you can expect from us
There’s a few things about Lifesum that aren’t exactly the norm:
- Passion.Actions speak louder than words ever have. Every day, Lifesummers show the passion and dedication that has seen us climb to the very top. Our blame-free culture encourages experimentation, helping us all learn and grow.
- Trust.We’re not as formal as some, which means more freedom to suggest, champion and lead. This also means far greater personal responsibility - and we wouldn’t have it any other way. It works because we trust each other.
- Diversity.Including more than 20 nationalities, we enjoy a rich mix of cultures, worldviews and working styles - this is more than your average tech gig: these different perspectives make sure we’re solving the right problems.
- Balance.We want you to be happy - so go ahead! Talk food and health, exercise with others, live life and most of all, laugh! Learn what works for you and use that to help everyone.
If this sounds like your kinda gig, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and tell us why you are interested in this position and why Lifesum and you are the perfect fit for each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age.