- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our platform already handles 10 billion data points a month, your responsibility would be to continue improving it to a 1000 times more. You will be involved in the whole development cycle from planning to coding and testing to deployment. You would make sure that the development processes flows smoothly to ensure our continuous deployment. You will lead the backend team that currently has two developers and you will report to Watty’s CTO.
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Have a passion to scale.
- Always hunt for the most simple and elegant solutions to difficult problems.
- Tackle any program in a pragmatic way and absolutely hate wasting time.
- Are driven by common sense and not by ego.
- Take great pride in your work and believe the best way to convince others is to make a quick and dirty proof of concept to show the way instead of having endless discussions.
- Love to be in an organization that moves very quickly where you are trusted to make BIG impacts.
Proficiency in Python
Experience working in a TDD environment
Apply the right tool to the right job.
Has a pragmatic, solution oriented personality.
Knows when to take shortcuts and when to do things properly.
Desired skills (Bonus)
Experience working with RabbitMQ, Kafka and other messaging queues.
Experience in deploying and using distributed large scale NoSQL databases, Cassandra in particular.
Experience with PaaS, CoreOS, Docker, etc
Arduino and embedded programming is a plus. At least on a conceptual level.
Some familiarity with machine learning
Experience with public clouds, i.e DigitalOcean, AWS, Google cloud.
Watty is a unique startup that's determined to eliminate energy waste in the world's homes by making sense of energy data with software. We do this through a combination of an IoT device that streams data back to our platform which in turn is predicted using large scale machine learning models and processed in several more steps until finally, it is presented back to the user in an understandable form.
We are a Swedish startup with about 10 people working full-time out of an office in Gamla Stan. We collectively speak Persian, Finnish, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, German, French and a number of Swedish dialects. Joining our team means being an integral part of our group and being involved in many parts of building our business. We have high expectations of each other and work hard every day to reach the level we strive to operate on. We think Watty is an all round fun and exciting place to work and we hope you'd think the same.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.