- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney and Stockholm and together with over 600 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds leading sports betting experience.
At Kambi, we’re designing and developing a Sportsbook that is used by millions of users through-out the world and we’re on an accelerating growth curve. We are now looking to strengthen our growing team of product designers and UX researchers in the product development organization in Stockholm.
Product innovation and development at Kambi is increasingly driven by end-user insights from qualitative & quantitative research. As a UX Researcher, you are responsible for generating customer insight and making it meaningful and actionable across the entire product development process - from needs identification to post launch evaluation.
• Work with designers, product owners, engineers, and business intelligence to identify and prioritize research opportunities, assess project goals and develop appropriate research plans
• Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
• Coordinate and conduct user research on site and remotely
• Manage the logistical aspects of research planning and facilitating user research with participants professionally and objectively
• Work with data analysts to integrate qualitative research methods with ongoing quantitative research
• Make sense of end-user data through co-analysis, customer journey mapping, personas, etc
• Closely collaborate with product and design teams to impact product design and development through user testing
• Advocate our design decisions both internally and externally through written reports and oral presentations
• Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in tangible, compelling and creative ways
• A degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, a related field or equivalent practical experience
• Minimal 3 years of work experience in a product design environment or academia
• Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
• Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
• A great bonus if you have an interest in sports betting
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to shape the direction of a world leading product in a successful and fast-growing company
• A fun and flexible working culture
• Ability to directly influence how Kambi generates and leverages end-user insights
• Work across functions with very smart and humble people
• Support from Management who understands and appreciates agile
• International work environment
• Opportunities to travel
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community in central Stockholm please apply with you CV and cover letter.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.