- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
In your role as our UK project leader, you will lead our UK expansion and be responsible for our sports blog site and betting tips site. The job includes the following tasks:
- Recruit and organize content writers.
- Write and publish content.
- Analyze and present the current business environment and business potentials.
- Set up goals and follow up results.
- Analyze the SEO potential with our SEO specialist.
- Update social media and launch marketing campaigns together with our online marketing specialist.
We are expanding in the UK market, and we are now looking for a UK project leader who can lead this expansion.
- You should be interested in sports and have a good level of general sports knowledge.
- It’s a big plus if you are also interested in sports betting and have a good knowledge of sports betting.
- You should be highly proficient in written English and comfortable at expressing yourself in the written word.
- You should be self-driven, motivated and able to take on responsibility.
- You should have a general interest in online business development and entrepreneurship.
- You should have a relevant education at a higher level or work experience with leading online projects
The employer is a fast growing Swedish start-up company that runs several websites within sports and sports betting. Today the company consists of seven employees, several full-time freelancers and part-time freelancers. The company's largest market today is Sweden, but the company has a presence in Norway, UK, Denmark and Germany as well. We are now looking to expand the business in all these four markets and are therefore looking for a UK project leader.
The office is based in the central Stockholm. In addition to work, we also organize other activities outside of working hours such as watching live sports events, both in Sweden and abroad. We offer competitive wages.